Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Hilarious

I'd think it would be a corny re-do, but it's was actually carefully thought out and very entertaining, extremely funny. Good job<3

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Gorgeous.

So, where's Tracer Ep2? You can't possibly leave NG salivating for the next one, this animation is too good to passs up, make a new one! Make it longer too! COME OON!N!!

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Freaking Amazing

That made my week.

GORE=AMAZING

EU EU

Good Music

You know why?

Its Mindless Self Indulgence!!

Everything looks pretty...just a low FPS count.

But MSI= PWN.

Spinister responds:

Actually your computer just sucks ass, much like mine; I can only run this smoothly on low quality.

coffee break coffee break

WTF

Biggest WTF factor.
I liked it though.

Toilet Fetus Toilet Fetus

LOL Fetus! MSI!!

I actually liked this. It was kinda funny. The best? The last song played. :)

10 Odd Jobs w/ Lizardface 10 Odd Jobs w/ Lizardface

OMGLOL!

The last one was the funniest. This rocks. Keep up the good work!

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Amazing, but kinda slow. And small.

I like this last one alot. But the actual size of the screen, is very small. Make the whole thing it self bigger. All the details are crammed up. And sometimes it just runs VERY SLOW. My computer is about 2.8ghz...so yeah. Other wise, I CANT FUCKING WAIT till the next one!! Any estimates when it comes out???

Stick Theater Stick Theater

Great Action

I loved how you put it as if was a Prince Of Percia in the future with the same monster. And I like how you put the predator there as well. And I liked slikpnot in this. It fitted well.

Trainman Trainman

Wow, amazing!

I liked it very much. its like a dream. i wasnt sure of whats going on, but the music and graphics is really nice. I like it a lot. Please make more! And dont tell us whats going on....lol