Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Hilarious

I'd think it would be a corny re-do, but it's was actually carefully thought out and very entertaining, extremely funny. Good job<3

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Gorgeous.

So, where's Tracer Ep2? You can't possibly leave NG salivating for the next one, this animation is too good to passs up, make a new one! Make it longer too! COME OON!N!!

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Freaking Amazing

That made my week.

GORE=AMAZING

Create-A-Stick V.2 Create-A-Stick V.2

Loving the music.

Flyleaf is great! No matter what. I dnt know who the other one was. Add more depth to it, and better colors. Othwrwise. This is nice.

CashFlash4Life responds:

thx

the other song was by taking back sunday

DJ Comet-Anxiexty DJ Comet-Anxiexty

Holy.....

MUSIC!! This is freaking amazing. They sound great when I listened to them on my mp3 player. This is amazing. I love blasting this occasionally. Top 5 in NG for me. For sure. AWESOME JOB!!

Enter The Matrix Enter The Matrix

I liek the original better

Rob Dougan and his version is a lot better than this. Even though this is a great piece. I go for the orinigal sounds. This is very good though, maybe its just a little too slow for me.

Whirlguy responds:

lol I agree with you.
This is an old song of mine. Quite an amazing job with the musicskills I had back then. I made alot of mistakes. I am amazed to see how many people actually love this haha XD

GO!!! GO!!!

I like it.

Its not bad...but iI think it loops in the middle right? thats not good, just extend it somehow. its nie though, i like the beat and melody...the voices do come a little annoying, make it less static.

KillaJo responds:

Thx for the tips... I honestly hated this song. The only reason why I posted it was to show that I can do different stuff! Thx again dude!!!

'KillaJo'